The FLI Student Success Center has reopened the FLIibrary (FLI Library) to support FLI students with donated textbooks required for classes. These textbooks are at no charge to FLI students and can be used the whole quarter. If you are in need of a textbook and are a FLI student, please stop by the FLI Student Success Center on the 2nd floor of Old Union to see if we have your textbook in our FLIbrary before purchasing one on your own.
How to Check Out a Book
- Check here for your book.
- Head to the FLI Office and find your book on the various bookshelves around the Office
- Don't forget to check Marcel's office for hardcover textbooks.
- Scan the QR Code on any of the bookshelves to check out the book.
- If your name isn't on the patron list to check out books, please ask one of the student staff to add you.
- Enjoy your reading and don't forget to grab a snack before heading out the office :)